Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions, which may be seen on this page, govern your use of Fully Kratom, which can be found at https://fullykratom.com/
These Terms shall be fully implemented and will govern your use of this Website. You agreed to accept all of the terms and conditions contained on this website by using it. If you disagree with any of the Website's Standard Terms and Conditions, you must not use it.
This Website is not intended for minors or anyone under the age of eighteen.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for your content, which you own, under these Terms, Fully Kratom and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials on this Website.
Only a restricted license to access the material on this Website is provided to you.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Any material from the Website being published in a different medium;
- Any material on the Website may not be sold, sublicensed, or otherwise commercialized.
- Performing and/or displaying any Website content in public;
- Using this Website in any manner that is or could be harmful to it;
- Using this Website in any way that restricts or prevents other users from accessing it;
- Using this Website in a way that is in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or that may affect the Website, or any person or business organization;
- Using this Website for the purpose of data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other similar activity;
- Using this Website for advertising or commercial purposes.
- You are not permitted to access some portions of this Website, and Fully Kratom reserves the right to further restrict your access to any areas of this Website at any time, at its sole discretion. Any user IDs and passwords you have for this Website are private, and you must keep them private as well.
"Your Content" refers to any music, video, text, photos, or other material you choose to display on this Website. You grant Fully Kratom a non-exclusive, global, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute Your Content in any and all media by displaying it.Your Content must be your own and must not infringe on the rights of others. Fully Kratom maintains the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any of Your Content from this Website.
Cookies are used on this site to tailor your online experience. You consented to the use of the required cookies by visiting Fully Kratom.
A cookie is a text file that a web page server saves on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to launch applications or to infect your computer with malware. Cookies are unique to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued them.
Fully Kratom makes no claims or warranties of any kind regarding this Website or the materials contained on this Website, and it is supplied "as is," with all flaws. Furthermore, nothing on this Website should be construed as advice.
All intellectual property rights in all material on Fully Kratom are owned by Fully Kratom and/or its licensors unless otherwise specified. The owner of all intellectual property rights reserves his or her rights. You may download it from Fully Kratom for personal use only, according to the terms and limitations.You must not:
- Fully Kratom content may not be copied or republished without permission.
- Material from Fully Kratom can not be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Fully Kratom material may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied.
- Content from Fully Kratom can not be redistributed.
The term of this agreement begins on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in designated places. Before they appear on the internet, Fully Kratom does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. Fully Kratom, its agents, and/or affiliates do not endorse or support any of the comments. The views and opinions expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them.
Fully Kratom shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Fully Kratom maintains the right to review all Comments and to remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have all necessary permissions and consent to post the Comments on our website, and you are authorized to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments, and there is no invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or current commercial activities, or to engage in illegal behavior.
Fully Kratom is granted a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations may connect to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way.
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity fundraising clubs, and charity shopping malls, which are not permitted to link to our website.
- Commonly-Known Consumer And/Or Business Information Sources;
- Dot.Com Community Sites;
- Associations Or Other Groups Representing Charities;
- Online Directory Distributors;
- Internet Portals;
- Accounting, Law, And Consulting Firms; And
- Educational Institutions And Trade Associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink's visibility outweighs the absence of Fully Kratom, and (d) the link is in the framework of general data that is being generated.
These organizations can link to our home page as long as the following is included in the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b)does not suggest that the connecting party or its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved in any way; and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Include your name, contact information, your organization's name, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs through which you wish to link to our Website and a list of the URLs on our site towards which you would like to connect.
Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may use the following URL to link to our website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Utilizing any other description of the linked-to website that makes sense given the context and format of the linking party's site's content.
Without a trademark license agreement, no use of Fully Kratom's logo or other art for linking will be permitted.
Our Terms Of Sale
- The website displays and informs visitors about things that are for sale. By marketing goods on the Website, we offer you to place an order with Us. If you place an order, we are not required to accept it, and the Contract between us will only be formed if and when we approve Your Order. You may order as many items as you want in a single Order, subject to any restrictions set forth in these Terms, and each Order will be treated as a separate Contract between Us.
- We retain the right to reject Goods from anybody at any time.
- Any terms and conditions included in the Order or elsewhere defined by you will be null and void. Any change to the Contract must be confirmed by us in writing.
Filling Out The Address Information
After Choosing the Product and Checking Out, you must fill in your billing address. Your debit card or credit statements are usually mailed to this address. You can tell us if you want Your Products delivered to a different address by filling out the delivery address section. If a delivery address apart from the billing address is chosen, additional security checks may be required.
Your Payment Details And Order Overview
After that, you'll be taken to a page that summarizes your order. This contains information on the goods in Your Order as well as your billing and delivery addresses. Because this is the final step in the Order process, you should double-check all of the details.
Making a Purchase
You'll be prompted to verify that you've read and understood the Terms & Conditions. After that, you'll be prompted to confirm all of your information and pay by clicking "Confirm and Pay." Your information will be sent to us at this point.
Confirmation of Your Order
A screen will be displayed thanking you for Your Order when we have got the notification that your transaction has been approved. You will be issued an Order reference and an e-mail acknowledging your order will be sent to you. It will confirm the Goods, the price, and any shipping fees. Keep a printout of the Order acknowledgment and e-mail for your records.
Why Your Order Might Be Rejected
We may reject Your Order:
- If we believe it is sensible to do so, for example
- If we will be unable to acquire authorized payment or the payment method is flawed
- If we discover a product or pricing error mostly on the Website
- If You struggle to fulfill any qualification requirements of purchase that we impose from time to time
- If You cease to offer up all pertinent details to allow us to complete the Order
- If Goods are absent or out of inventory items.
Shipping & Delivery
We will make every effort to deliver your products within the time frames specified in our Shipping Information section. However, delivery timings are dependent on stock availability as well as possible delays caused by customs procedures, credit card authorization, and other factors beyond our control.
If there is a lag or the possibility of a wait in the distribution of items, we will notify you as quickly as possible. We will contact you if the items cannot be delivered within 1 month of your order, and you will have the option to cancel your order or agree to a new delivery date with us. Please keep in mind that during sales or other busy times, delivery of your item may take longer.
Some Important Points
- Please keep in mind that we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- You'll need to make sure that someone is accessible to sign for the merchandise when they arrive at the delivery address.
- We cannot be held liable for any delivery issues caused by incomplete or erroneous address information provided by you.
- When we make delivery of the products to the address specified in your order, delivery is complete, and the products become your responsibility from that point forward.
- Once we have received complete payment, including all applicable delivery charges, you will own the Products.
Returns And Exchanges
Any unused products will be refunded or exchanged (where stock is available) at any point between our shipping confirmation and the end of the 30-day period after the day you receive the products. This has no bearing on your legal rights.
You Have The Right To Cancel
We will repay you the sum you paid for the products if you cancel your order with us within this time frame by returning the products in their original condition. Please note, however, that we are allowed by law to reduce your refund to reflect any decrease in the value of the products caused by your treating them in a way that would not be permitted in a store.
You must pay us an adequate amount if we reimburse you the payments made before we are able to evaluate the returned products and discover later you have treated them in an improper manner.
We will also reimburse any delivery fees you have paid, up to the maximum return allowed by law, which will be the costs of delivery using the least expensive delivery model we offer, providing that this is a standard and generally acceptable manner.
Any refunds owed to you will be processed as quickly as feasible after you cancel your order, and in any case within the timeframes listed below:
- If you have got the product and we have not volunteered to pick it from you, you must return it to us within 14 days of the day we get it back from you or if earlier, the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods to us.
- If an order is delivered to you before you wish to drop your order, you must return it to us as soon as possible and in any case no later than 14 days after you notify us of your cancellation.
- If you send the products back to us because they are defective or misdescribed, we will reimburse the full purchase price of the products, including any applicable delivery expenses. As a purchaser, you have legal rights in connection to Products that are defective or not as described, and your right to return and refund under these conditions does not impact these legal rights.
Return Of Products
If you really must return the items to us, please attempt to return them in or with their original packing, including any labels. The shipment confirmation email we send to your chosen email address will include the date your products were sent by us. Please keep in mind that while the products are in your ownership, you are obligated for them. To avoid damage in transit return to us, we encourage you to pack your purchases safely and securely.
Limitation of liability
We are liable for any loss or injury you suffer that is foreseeable as a consequence of our violation of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not liable for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
Fully Kratom, its officers, directors, and employees will not be held liable for anything arising from or in any way connected with your use of this Website under section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession), any breach of the words implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and samples), or faulty parts under the Consumer Protection Act 1987. Whether or not such liability is contractual.
Fully Kratom, its officers, directors, and employees are not liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damage arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- The materials on Fully Kratom's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Fully Kratom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Fully Kratom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The laws of the English State will govern and be construed in conformity with these Terms. Fully Kratom's laws govern and are applied in these terms and conditions, and you voluntarily submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or place.